Thursday, June 23, 2011

Coco said it best

I used to love feeling my thoughts flow from a pen to paper.  My writing has fallen by the wayside.  In this technologically driven world, it feels like a blog is the most accessible and practical way to keep a record of my thoughts.  Although there is nothing I find more simple and elegant than a beautiful handwritten journal filled to the brim with one's most personal memories.

Nonetheless, I've decided that I will give this blog thing a whirl and share my thoughts with whoever wants to sneak a peek into my stream of consciousness.

Hopefully this little place in cyberspace can be used for the safekeeping of my wildest stories, passionate rants, and most intimate hopes and dreams. I hope for this little project to become a reflection of myself that will inspire me to laugh often, dream big, and reach for the stars.  Maybe I'll even be able to inspire you along the way.

Expect a lot of posts about my inspiration, aggravation, admiration, and favorite quotations.  

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." -Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment