Saturday, July 2, 2011

Material Girl

Everyone who knows me knows that I love shopping.  There's no better feeling than walking out with a brand new somethin' somethin' in a pretty little bag...except for the compliment you get on it your first time showing it off.

BUT, as much as I get a thrill from purchasing that perfect piece, it can get a little pricey.  So I've devised a new plan that won't break the bank.  Instead of ordering all these fabulous things, I will just post pictures of them into my own little dream closet online.  And I will be able to stay within my budget...FREE!  Maybe one day when I hit the jackpot, I can come back to all of the "gotta have it" items, and make my dream closet appear in physical form.  I'll consider these posts my Wardrobe Wish List.

Item Number 1:


I'm not really a Rock and Roll kind of girl, but I can definitely appreciate the style.  This studded shoe is a fabulous way to add a bit of badass in a chic way.  Definitely wish I could take display this kind of fabulous footwear in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment